Blog Archive

Fromgirltogirl's Mission Statement:


Will you join us in our adventure to strive to be better than our previous selves throughout our lives? Will you stand for real living?





















Fromgirltogirl Inc. is a spunky, refreshing, fierce, innovative lifestyles enrichment magazine company that promotes self-love, community harmony and healthy development in women. We provide high-quality, enriching lifestyle products and services devoted to developing and enabling the human spirit to fully embrace life. Every experience and challenge is a chance for growth and positive self-discovery. We view ourselves as lifetime partners and friends of our customers, employees, community and world. Our mission is to instill well-being and peace in the global village we call Earth by helping others with life. We want women to: Look better. Think better. Know better. Live better in all areas of their lives- financially, socially, and spiritually. We empower and encourage all individuals to capture their hopes and dreams- achieve their own personal and professional fulfillment.

Our motto is:Get ripe.Get bold. Get excellence.” We believe by discovering the best in each of us, enriches all of us.


Daily Fierce

Shop Discovery Channel Daily Deals, up to 60% off!

National Epic Deal.

If this Banner Changes remotely...it's a NATIONAL special deal day! Be on the look out.

Fromgirltogirl search engine

Follow Fromgirltogirl on Twitter Follow Briana_fierce on Twitter

Subscribe to our Youtube pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Living life like it's golden.

Photo by Briana Booker




By Briana Booker

I have come to terms that tomorrows are never guaranteed. Life is short. So, I have started searching for ways to live fearlessly and enjoy life. What do I have to lose? I have decided that I should strive to laugh insanely, love truly, and forgive quickly. I was not always like this though. It took most of my life to collect this knowledge and act upon it.  I have realized it is okay to shed what is no longer necessary in my life. Life is a great journey. What I have learned in my 20’s so far is that I should not be scared of endings. I should rejoice in them because of deliverance- even if that deliverance may be a stepping stone to the next stage of my life or even death. There is no human quality that can not offer a lesson in the process of experiencing life. Sometimes what appears to be a curse can be a blessing. I have learned that recently from grades in school and rejections in employment to distance growing between personal relationships. I have learned to accept it is the Will of life that gives us our journey. It gives us choice. It gives us hardship, in hope we are enlightened someway, somehow. If we believe in ourselves, anything is possible. Life does not have to be perfect, it just has to be lived. It is the light in a soul that makes us who we are today and what we will be tomorrow. I feel as I age, I am gaining peace with the universe. This place is not perfect, but it is beautiful in every shape and form. I thought to myself today, how beautiful this world is when I thought about super-organisms of the sea for my Oceanography presentation. Super-Organisms work together to achieve a mission or tasks bigger than themselves as individuals, which is amazing! I thought to myself- could humans be Super-organisms? Do we practice this method in our daily lives? Or is it a mission we are still striving towards to be in harmony with one another, to be in one with the universe, in a mission bigger than life itself. It is an extraordinary idea to think upon. It would be remarkable and fascinating if humans could allow themselves to be super-organisms. Can it be? I do not know, but I would love to think it is possible. These days, I believe everything is possible, if we try and believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment